Catherine Tate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For anyone that adores the wonderful Catherine Tate.

5 posters

Catherine Hosting Sunday night Project Sunday 18th!!!!! *Spoilers*

Doctor_Donna
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor Donna's Admin
    Doctor Donna's Admin

Catherine Hosting Sunday night Project Sunday 18th!!!!! *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine Hosting Sunday night Project Sunday 18th!!!!! *Spoilers*

Post  Doctor_Donna Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:17 am

almost three and a half lol
    Sammy Noble
    Sammy Noble
    Who Dear? Me Dear? Queer Dear? No Dear.

Catherine Hosting Sunday night Project Sunday 18th!!!!! *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine Hosting Sunday night Project Sunday 18th!!!!! *Spoilers*

Post  Sammy Noble Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:56 am

3 Hours!!!!!!
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor Donna's Admin
    Doctor Donna's Admin

Post  Doctor_Donna Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:14 pm

1 hour 45 mins *squeeeeeeeeeeeee*
    Sammy Noble
    Sammy Noble

Post  Sammy Noble Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:33 pm

1 Hour and A Half :D :D :D
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor Donna's Admin
    Doctor Donna's Admin

Post  Doctor_Donna Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:12 pm

nearly 45 mins :D
    Sammy Noble
    Sammy Noble

Post  Sammy Noble Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:01 pm

Its almost ONN!!!!
    Pinky_Tate
    Pinky_Tate
    Doctor Donna's Admin
    Doctor Donna's Admin

Post  Pinky_Tate Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:50 pm

I've watched it twice in a row and i want to watch it AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
    Vics!!!!! It was freakin awesome!!!!!!!
    She looked so pretty and was so hilarious.... no wonder we love her!
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor Donna's Admin
    Doctor Donna's Admin

Post  Doctor_Donna Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:09 pm

it was AMAZING!!!!! she was stunning <3 i could watch it all night.
    Pinky_Tate
    Pinky_Tate
    Doctor Donna's Admin
    Doctor Donna's Admin

Post  Pinky_Tate Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:44 pm

It's on again next friday.... is that a date Vics????
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor Donna's Admin
    Doctor Donna's Admin

Post  Doctor_Donna Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:50 pm

YES!! yes its a date!! i wish i could record it somehow and watch it on a loop :)
    Pinky_Tate
    Pinky_Tate
    Doctor Donna's Admin
    Doctor Donna's Admin

Post  Pinky_Tate Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:54 pm

We seriously need to find out ho to get a copy of it somehow. I don't know how to do it but i'm sure there's someone to ask. I'll try my best to get an upload.
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor Donna's Admin
    Doctor Donna's Admin

Post  Doctor_Donna Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:57 pm

yeh we need a copy of it. btw i recorded the beginning of the show up until she's about to start speaking...the quality isn't great but i could try and send you it if ya like??
    Pinky_Tate
    Pinky_Tate
    Doctor Donna's Admin
    Doctor Donna's Admin

Post  Pinky_Tate Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:07 pm

That would be fabulous!!
    There must be some way of getting hold of it. Maybe i shall ask one of the uploaders off the jen forum or something.
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor Donna's Admin
    Doctor Donna's Admin

Post  Doctor_Donna Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:26 pm

dam the videos too long i cant send it :( sorry babe
    Pinky_Tate
    Pinky_Tate
    Doctor Donna's Admin
    Doctor Donna's Admin

Post  Pinky_Tate Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:50 pm

That's okay sugar. I'm going to look into getting the full-length video from if it's possible. I will die if i don't see it again. No joke.
    Sammy Noble
    Sammy Noble

Post  Sammy Noble Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:22 am

OMG It was so funny I couldn't stop laughing. She looked Gorgeous!!!! :D
    Pinky_Tate
    Pinky_Tate
    Doctor Donna's Admin
    Doctor Donna's Admin

Post  Pinky_Tate Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:36 am

I just loved seeing her do the voices of her characters without all the make-up on! She was absolutely hilarious and quite obviously game for a laugh, taking the piss out of herself anf such! You'll never guess who's on it next week??? ANN Robinson!!!! hahaha, more ginger power!
    Sammy Noble
    Sammy Noble

Post  Sammy Noble Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:43 am

Haha! Brilliant!

I think I can get an mp3 of that song. Give me five minutes... :D
    Pinky_Tate
    Pinky_Tate
    Doctor Donna's Admin
    Doctor Donna's Admin

Post  Pinky_Tate Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:44 am

Oh my god. Would love you forever!!
    I am going to upload the recording i made of their parody. I did it on my phone so the quality isn't great. Shall do that now.
    Sammy Noble
    Sammy Noble

Post  Sammy Noble Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:52 am

Here we go!!! It's slightly fuzzy, but its here!!!!! :D :D :D

EDIT: Moved it to media
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor Donna's Admin
    Doctor Donna's Admin

Post  Doctor_Donna Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:29 pm

omg Ann Robinson lol not sure if i'l watch that. she kinda annoys me. plus nothing could beat catherine. EVER!!!
    Pinky_Tate
    Pinky_Tate
    Doctor Donna's Admin
    Doctor Donna's Admin

Post  Pinky_Tate Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:55 pm

I know! Seriously, Catherines has been one of the best ones i've seen. Simon Pegg was awesome too!
    I just think it was brilliant how game for a laugh she was. Certainly will have done her a lot of favours with people that doubted her as a comedy goddess and all round awesomely gorgeous woman!
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor Donna's Admin
    Doctor Donna's Admin

Post  Doctor_Donna Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:10 pm

Too true^^^

i felt bad for her when she said that she had been told that people werent happy about her being in Doctor Who, i wana kick every one of their asses!!!

didnt they do more parodies with cath last night than they usually do?? Its usually only one isn't it??
    Pinky_Tate
    Pinky_Tate
    Doctor Donna's Admin
    Doctor Donna's Admin

Post  Pinky_Tate Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:13 pm

Well there's normally one or two. But when David Tennant was on i think they did quite a few didn't they? Maybe they do more with people who are crazy funny, gorgeous and talented. Seeing her do the Nan voice made my day!

Yeah. Though when i found out Catherine was doing Doctor Who i could only imagine Lauren on the Tardis. I sort of fell in love with her during the first episode of doc who and seeing her in bad mothers handbook.
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor Donna's Admin
    Doctor Donna's Admin

Post  Doctor_Donna Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:28 pm

I cant remember how many parodies they did with David...I remember it being very funny though. Same when Billie piper did it too. she was funny.

I always loved cath so i was looking forward to her being in doctor who, i had already seen her in the bad mothers handbook and loved her so i knew she would be good at the serious stuff.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:44 am