Catherine Tate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For anyone that adores the wonderful Catherine Tate.

4 posters

What-If The Doctor Donna Still Were Travelling the Cosmos

regenerator
    regenerator
    Am I Bovvered?
    Am I Bovvered?

What-If The Doctor Donna Still Were Travelling the Cosmos Empty What-If The Doctor Donna Still Were Travelling the Cosmos

Post  regenerator Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:29 pm

What are YOUR story ideas if the Doctor Donna were still happily signing their song and travelling the cosmos? Where would you personally want them to go if they had done another series without Donna having to forget the Doctor and her travels with him? :ANYONE:
    racesgirl2000
    racesgirl2000
    Lauren
    Lauren

What-If The Doctor Donna Still Were Travelling the Cosmos Empty Re: What-If The Doctor Donna Still Were Travelling the Cosmos

Post  racesgirl2000 Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:50 pm

No idea but that would be so cool
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor Donna's Admin
    Doctor Donna's Admin

What-If The Doctor Donna Still Were Travelling the Cosmos Empty Re: What-If The Doctor Donna Still Were Travelling the Cosmos

Post  Doctor_Donna Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:01 am

Oh nice idea!! I like it. I personally would have loved David and Catherine to have stayed together for another series but since David was leaving i wouldn't have liked to see Catherine with the new doctor.

So many good places the Doctor Donna could go together though.

And good old Wilf would still have been in it too. I loved him. What-If The Doctor Donna Still Were Travelling the Cosmos 713780
    Pinky_Tate
    Pinky_Tate
    Doctor Donna's Admin
    Doctor Donna's Admin

Post  Pinky_Tate Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:48 pm

Somewhere where they wear corsets.
    If not that then a planet where all women are lesbians the moment they breathe the atmosphere.

Perhaps I'll make a serious recommendation?

I would want them to go back to the 1960's. They'd meet Andy Warhol and Donna would become his new muse. Of course she'd be totally flattered and unaware that with each flash of his camera he was planting memories in her brain that make her fearful of the doctor. I partly want them to go back to this period in time for the fashion. Twiggy could be Andy Warhol's android or something. Hoe the doctor saves her I haven't thought about yet....
    regenerator
    regenerator
    Am I Bovvered?
    Am I Bovvered?

Post  regenerator Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:56 pm

I like those ideas, Pinky_Tate. I would personally have enjoyed seeing the Doctor-Donna travelling to the home of the original Cybermen last seen in 1988's Silver Nemesis.

Imagine Donna saying "what ARE they" on seeing the Cyber armies for the first time, and the Doctor saying "Cybermen" like in the 80s Cyber episodes. :LMAO:

Also a journey to the time of the biblical historians with the Master as a false prophet would have been cool to see develop. But that would have been too controversial. :WHISTLE:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:15 am