Catherine Tate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For anyone that adores the wonderful Catherine Tate.

2 posters

11/Amy Pond

regenerator
    regenerator
    Am I Bovvered?
    Am I Bovvered?

11/Amy Pond Empty 11/Amy Pond

Post  regenerator Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:01 pm

So we have a brand new Dr/companion team for the brand new series of our favorite show. Who thinks-so-far anyway-thatthey are far more believeable than 9/Rose or even 10/Rose? 11/Amy Pond 850882
    Noooble
    Noooble
    How Very Dare You!
    How Very Dare You!

11/Amy Pond Empty Re: 11/Amy Pond

Post  Noooble Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:05 pm

Hmmm, I never had anything against Rose (then again, its rare whan I have something against anyone. lol) But, yeah these two are pretty goood together. Plus Amy seems to be wiser (in sort of an intuitive way) than any of the previous ones. Now, I see why she said in an interview that Amy is a coplete person and not just an assistant or somethig along those lines.
    However there havent really been a scene where they REALLY have to be a duo and sort of have that partnership working, I think.

Looking forward to the next ep though. Riversong and the Weeping angels are gonna back.
    regenerator
    regenerator
    Am I Bovvered?
    Am I Bovvered?

Post  regenerator Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:46 pm

River Song better not be so annoying this time around. And I rather am looking forward to the Weeping Angels!

The problem with Rose is she was so promising and started out good but her character had some serious flaws in it and she ended up being a caracture with her unrequited feelings for the last Doctor. Nothing against Billie Piper of course, but Rose lost her charm by the time the Series II finale rolled around. She was reffered to way too much in Series III and IV finally returning in a story that failed to deliver (The Stolen Earth). 11/Amy Pond 849414
    Noooble
    Noooble
    How Very Dare You!
    How Very Dare You!

Post  Noooble Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:08 pm

Well she (Riversong) was pretty "annoying". But I think it sort whats her character is about, I quite like it.

For that Rose mentioning in seasons 3 and 4, I must agree. If she is gone, then gone, sometimes it looked like they thought she is a saint. lol
    regenerator
    regenerator
    Am I Bovvered?
    Am I Bovvered?

Post  regenerator Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Yeah of all the companions in the long, proud history of Doctor Who, there are several worth being referred to after they left more so than Miss Tyler. Thank God we have a new direction and a new companion with a bit of mystery to her.
    Plus I like Amy's red hair. 11/Amy Pond 910368
    Noooble
    Noooble
    How Very Dare You!
    How Very Dare You!

Post  Noooble Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Yeah. What I really like is that they set up a lot of clues and mysteries around everything. So keeping up the interest.
    regenerator
    regenerator
    Am I Bovvered?
    Am I Bovvered?

Post  regenerator Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:44 pm

Oh I agree, a bit of mystery helps keep the old interest up.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:41 pm