Catherine Tate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For anyone that adores the wonderful Catherine Tate.

+3
Sammy Noble
Noooble
Pinky_Tate
7 posters

Catherine on Sunday Night Project AGAIN!!!!!!

Doctor_Donna
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor Donna's Admin
    Doctor Donna's Admin

Catherine on Sunday Night Project AGAIN!!!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: Catherine on Sunday Night Project AGAIN!!!!!!

Post  Doctor_Donna Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:03 pm

Oh yey. Its just highlights though!? Will still be good but i will still check for dvd's with full episodes. i just really want the catherine one :D
    Sammy Noble
    Sammy Noble
    Who Dear? Me Dear? Queer Dear? No Dear.

Catherine on Sunday Night Project AGAIN!!!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: Catherine on Sunday Night Project AGAIN!!!!!!

Post  Sammy Noble Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:54 pm

Billie Piper David Tennant And Catherine Tate (DEATH SWOOOOOOOOOON!!! lol) :P
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor Donna's Admin
    Doctor Donna's Admin

Post  Doctor_Donna Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:46 pm

I would love if they did a themed sunday night project and they had the doctor and donna on it!!! Too amazing ❤
    Pinky_Tate
    Pinky_Tate
    Doctor Donna's Admin
    Doctor Donna's Admin

Post  Pinky_Tate Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:08 am

It's a bit better than highlights on the dvd. More like showing complete sections on the show for each of the guests that were on. Looooads of extra features too!
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor Donna's Admin
    Doctor Donna's Admin

Post  Doctor_Donna Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:42 am

Oh cool. hopefully they will bring out this series one soon too and cath will definitely be on it!!! ❤
    Sammy Noble
    Sammy Noble

Post  Sammy Noble Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:09 pm

Really hope so Catherine on Sunday Night Project AGAIN!!!!!! - Page 8 992254
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor Donna's Admin
    Doctor Donna's Admin

Post  Doctor_Donna Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:45 pm

OMG Sammy your siggy is gorgeous Catherine on Sunday Night Project AGAIN!!!!!! - Page 8 268364

and yes i really hope they do too. i shall be constantly checking online for it
    Sammy Noble
    Sammy Noble

Post  Sammy Noble Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:49 pm

Thank you Catherine on Sunday Night Project AGAIN!!!!!! - Page 8 553779 Its my posse! Catherine on Sunday Night Project AGAIN!!!!!! - Page 8 991299

Everytime I go in this thread it reminds me of how gorgeous she was in this
    Catherine on Sunday Night Project AGAIN!!!!!! - Page 8 136218 These Smilies ROCK!!!
    Philippa
    Philippa
    Am I Bovvered?
    Am I Bovvered?

Post  Philippa Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:30 am

OMG I finally got round to watching Cath on the Sunday Night Project, and I nearly peed my pants. That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen Catherine on Sunday Night Project AGAIN!!!!!! - Page 8 581899
    I watched Anne Robinson too, she was amazing and hilarious as well Catherine on Sunday Night Project AGAIN!!!!!! - Page 8 991299
    ain't bovered
    ain't bovered
    Am I Bovvered?
    Am I Bovvered?

Post  ain't bovered Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:43 am

I know, it's brilliant! I'm rewatching it as well atm, ''he would like to do nan'' LMAO! Catherine on Sunday Night Project AGAIN!!!!!! - Page 8 581899
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor Donna's Admin
    Doctor Donna's Admin

Post  Doctor_Donna Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:01 pm

haha i loved it when she said "he'd like to do nan" then her face when she realised what she had said haha Catherine on Sunday Night Project AGAIN!!!!!! - Page 8 581899

Oh yeh ann robinson was pretty funny too. esp when she was pretending to have spent the night with that guy and she started playing the weakest link with him in the hotel room haha
    Philippa
    Philippa
    Am I Bovvered?
    Am I Bovvered?

Post  Philippa Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:35 pm

"He'd like to do nan"
    One of the funniest bits of the whole show ahaha Catherine on Sunday Night Project AGAIN!!!!!! - Page 8 581899
    Sammy Noble
    Sammy Noble

Post  Sammy Noble Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:18 pm

That was brilliant!!! Catherine on Sunday Night Project AGAIN!!!!!! - Page 8 581899
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor Donna's Admin
    Doctor Donna's Admin

Post  Doctor_Donna Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:37 pm

I loved when she did the "come eat with me" and she said that the muscles or whatever they were weren't cooked properly and alan spat it back into the shell. Was so funny.

and also cath in the sumo suit. Catherine on Sunday Night Project AGAIN!!!!!! - Page 8 4864
    Philippa
    Philippa
    Am I Bovvered?
    Am I Bovvered?

Post  Philippa Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:41 pm

And the whole SATC thing with eating the sushi off of a person Catherine on Sunday Night Project AGAIN!!!!!! - Page 8 581899
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor_Donna
    Doctor Donna's Admin
    Doctor Donna's Admin

Post  Doctor_Donna Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:52 pm

Philippa wrote:And the whole SATC thing with eating the sushi off of a person Catherine on Sunday Night Project AGAIN!!!!!! - Page 8 581899

haha yes!!! they all look so funny sitting there.

I loved when they played the shock game and stacey from eastenders said "ginger". haha catherine's face was priceless.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 3:45 pm