Catherine Tate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For anyone that adores the wonderful Catherine Tate.

2 posters

David Tennant and Billie Piper with Catherine Tate?

regenerator
    regenerator
    Am I Bovvered?
    Am I Bovvered?

David Tennant and Billie Piper with Catherine Tate? Empty David Tennant and Billie Piper with Catherine Tate?

Post  regenerator Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:21 pm

How would a special or even a season featuring these three do in the ratings you think? Just rewrite Rose's ending in Doomsday and then forget that travesty of an ending in Journey's End for both her and Donna, and instead do a season putting them together! David Tennant and Billie Piper with Catherine Tate? 713780
    Noooble
    Noooble
    How Very Dare You!
    How Very Dare You!

David Tennant and Billie Piper with Catherine Tate? Empty Re: David Tennant and Billie Piper with Catherine Tate?

Post  Noooble Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:36 pm

Ahh, that is the best combination.
    Though not sure how it would work out storywise. what worked with Donna and Rose was that it was just ine of them and the Doctor. The again...it might be very dinamys and funny. The way Sarah Jane and Rose met...
    rating would probably be split as usual. There is a Rose haters group and Donna's. But actually it just come down to the writing, if thw writing is good, ratings willdo up (and no pre-chatacter hisrtory would matter)
    regenerator
    regenerator
    Am I Bovvered?
    Am I Bovvered?

David Tennant and Billie Piper with Catherine Tate? Empty Re: David Tennant and Billie Piper with Catherine Tate?

Post  regenerator Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:48 pm

I am of the opinion that it could work if the stories were concieved and written so they can handle a thee person dynamic. For a biref time, in the 80s, Peter Davison's Doctor travelled with just two girls. Nyssa and Tegan. it was right after Adric died but before Turlough joined.
    Noooble
    Noooble
    How Very Dare You!
    How Very Dare You!

Post  Noooble Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:38 pm

Yep, it all hangs on the "holy" writers.
    regenerator
    regenerator
    Am I Bovvered?
    Am I Bovvered?

Post  regenerator Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:20 pm

Holy wholey holey writers coming up with new ideas ideas revisited ideas borrowed outright stolen from whaaaat caame beeeforre!!!!!

*takes a bow*
    Noooble
    Noooble
    How Very Dare You!
    How Very Dare You!

Post  Noooble Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:53 am

Prety much accurate David Tennant and Billie Piper with Catherine Tate? 77757

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:03 pm