Catherine Tate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For anyone that adores the wonderful Catherine Tate.

2 posters

Which classic companion was Donna most like?

regenerator
    regenerator
    Am I Bovvered?
    Am I Bovvered?

Which classic companion was Donna most like? Empty Which classic companion was Donna most like?

Post  regenerator Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:10 pm

What's up folks?

So been thinking of something new and exciting to post....also been thinking about which classic companion Donna Noble is the most like and I came up with Sarah Jane Smith...what you guys think?
    Noooble
    Noooble
    How Very Dare You!
    How Very Dare You!

Which classic companion was Donna most like? Empty Re: Which classic companion was Donna most like?

Post  Noooble Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:22 pm

Good idea for a thread. The again I cant contibute much myself.
    regenerator
    regenerator
    Am I Bovvered?
    Am I Bovvered?

Which classic companion was Donna most like? Empty Re: Which classic companion was Donna most like?

Post  regenerator Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:38 pm

Well looking back maybe Donna is not quite the Sarah Jane type. Not the one in the old days at least but definitely similiar in grace and poise as Sarah is these days in her new series.
    Mind, I am biased as Sarah was the first companion I saw as a kid growing up. Nowdays I kind of like Nicola Bryant as Peri more so.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:12 am